1.For the West European market, a sand dredger with the following technical descriptions;
1, Material to be processed: sand and pebble with an average size between 0-100 mm
2, Sucking section;
2.1 depth 15 meters with the possibility of 2-3 meter extension
2.2 diameter of the tube: 400 mm
3. Pressing section:
3.1 distance min 200 meters
3.2diameter of the tube: 350 mm
4. General feature:
4.1 Capacity per hour: 1400-1500 cubic meters
4.2 Floating type fixed at four sides by winches
4.3 Type of demolition head: jet pump
4.4 Type of drive: Electric
The sand dredger for West European market meets the operation requirements of inland river sand pumping. It is a self-propelled integral all steel welded sand pumping ship.
Sand pumping principle: firstly, the underwater sand is blown through the high-pressure water gun head on the bridge. The mud and sand blown by the high-pressure water gun form a fluid medium with water under the action of water flow. The mud and sand containing fluid distributed at the suction port of the injection and suction gun head enters the sand pump under the hydrodynamic action of the pump and is transported out through the pipeline.
2.Main Parts of Sand Dredger for West European Market
3.Areas of Use of Sand Dredger for West European Market
1. Excavate new channels, ports and canals.
2. Dredging, widening and clearing of existing channels and ports.
3. Dredge rivers and channels and desilting reservoirs.
4. Excavate the foundation pit of hydraulic structures such as wharf, dock and ship lock.
5. Carry out Hydraulic Reclamation, land reclamation and sea reclamation in combination with dredging.
6. Remove underwater obstacles.