1.Introduction of Classy 20inch Sea Sand Cutter Suction Dredger
The Classy 20inch Sea Sand Cutter Suction Dredger cuts hard soil into fragments with a rotating cutter head. The material is sucked up by dredge pumps and discharged to a deposit area through pipelines across sea and land. In some cases, split hopper barges moored alongside the cutter suction dredger transport the soil to the deposit area to unload it there.
While operating, cutter suction dredgers are stationary dredgers. During the dredging works, a spud is lowered in the seabed to secure the vessel. As a result, it is kept on the same location, but by using winches and anchors, the dredger swings sideways and the cutter head cuts and removes the soil. Many Milestone cutter dredgers are self-propelled allowing them to move from location to location under their own power.
2.Main Parameters of the 20 Inch Cutter Suction Dredger:
Pump type Australia technology: 450
Water flow: 4000m3/h
Diesel engine: 1193KW Cummins US engine
Discharge distance: 2500m
Overall length: 38.9m
Total installation power: 1180kw
3.Why Choose Us?
1. 30 years' dredger manufacture workmanship
2. Fortune 500 Company chosen supplier
3. Large production, ISO 9001 2015 quality system
4. 6 manufacture shops, R&D center, testing pool
5. Presences in 37 countries
6. 10 series of dredging equipment
7. Dredge building certificate
8. Enterprise credit rating AAA