long boom small sand dredging water jet suction machine
The working principle of sand dredging water jet suction machine is to use high-pressure water pump to produce pressure water, impact sediment through high-pressure water gun, and form sediment into slurry through water wetting and disintegration. Then the sediment is transported to the operation area through sand pump and pipeline. It is widely used in sand extraction of rivers, lakes and reservoirs, hydraulic filling construction, sand extraction and dredging, port and river dredging, etc. It has played an important role in the Yellow River desilting and Embankment Consolidation, port desilting, coastal reclamation, sand pumping and hydraulic filling projects.
How the Long Boom Small Sand Dredging Water Jet Suction Machine Made in China work:
Advantage of Long Boom Small Sand Dredging Water Jet Suction Machine Made in China
1. The ship is novel in design, simple in operation and high in efficiency.
2. Flexibility, economy, low investment and operation cost.
3. According to the production demand of customers and the industrial and mining environment, the corresponding pump type can be matched to meet the needs of customers.
4. The depth of sand pumping can reach 20-30 meters underwater.
5. The transportation distance is long. According to the sand quality, single pump transportation can reach more than 2km.
Maintenance of Long Boom Small Sand Dredging Water Jet Suction Machine Made in China
1. Before using the dredger, we should first check the tightness of the screws on the dredger and add lubricating oil regularly.
2. On the premise of ensuring the completion of the project, the dredger company should reasonably arrange the construction time to prevent pipeline damage.
3. When the dredger stops working, the dredger shall be tied firmly to avoid being washed away by the flood.
4. It is necessary to check the engine, water pump and other important parts regularly to prevent the sudden situation and unnecessary loss.
5. It is necessary to avoid the dredger working in bad weather environment, such as gale, rainstorm, typhoon, tsunami, etc.
6. Attention should be paid to keeping the environment clean and not causing pollution.