1.Introduction of Mini14 inch Cutter Suction Sand Dredger China
The mini14 inch cutter suction dredger can work continuously, so it has high efficiency and good economy. It can be used to excavate docks, docks, canals and channels. It can also be used to pump water to prevent drought, absorb silt, fertilize fields and improve soil. Good at excavating sand, sandy soil and silt. Heavy and high-power ships can also excavate hard weathered rock.
Because the ship body is relatively small, it is more convenient to move. It can be widely used to excavate and maintain narrow canals and ditches, clean ponds, lakes, ports, and excavate and dredge pipeline grooves in swamps.
2.Supplication of Mini14 inch Cutter Suction Sand Dredger China
Cutter head dia
Max. dredging depth
Solid sand capacity
3.The 14 inch cutter suction dredger has high cost performance for the following reasons
1. During the construction of cutter suction dredger, dredging, transportation and unloading are integrated and completed by itself.
2.It is applicable to a variety of working conditions and can operate in sheltered sea areas and inland rivers, lakes and reservoirs for a long time and all-weather.
3. The cab is equipped with single cooling air conditioner, which provides a good working environment for workers.
4. The branch pipeline adopts high temperature resistant PPR pipeline with long service life.
5.The pipeline, filter and cooler are equipped with replaceable anti-corrosion zinc rods to protect the pipeline and equipment.
4.Sound after-sales service system
1. The company's after-sales service calls 24 hours and the network is online 12 hours. If necessary, you can contact the company's customer service.
2. After receiving the customer's feedback, the after-sales staff will put forward solutions within two hours. If necessary, the maintenance engineer can be sent to the site to solve the problem.
3. If the maintenance engineer needs to go to the construction site, the company will communicate the specific itinerary with the customer on the same day as receiving the customer's feedback.
4. The company can provide other accessories or vulnerable parts required by customers at the same price as the market price.