1. Product Application
Cutter suction dredgers, characterized by strong geographical environment adaptability, a simple structure, easy maintenance, reliable performance, long service life, low costs and large workload (1,000 to 4,000 cubic meters per day) are ideal choice for sand field and river sand mining. It can also be used in salt mining in salt lakes, offshore and river dredging, hard riverbed mining, waterway improvement and development. Dug sand after screening and separation is pure and inclusion-free, which is a ideal choice for the building industry.
2. Main Features of river cutter suction dredger
1) One-man operation. The most advanced Siemens PLC control system.
2) New highly effective cutter /wheel drive system
3) Reliable hydraulic system.
4) Fresh water cooling system
5) Completely assembled and fully tested before delivery
6) Very simple and fast assembly with experienced engineers.
7) Standard design, allowing short delivery times
8) Standard spare parts available from stock
9) Designed as standard to qualify for Coastal Waters Certificate
10) Optional equipment available such as spud carriage, anchor boom, DGPS System
3. Specification of River Cutter Suction Dredger
Max Discharge distance
Dia. of in/out pipes
Dia. Of cutter head
Dia. Of oil cylinder
1) How many days you need to install the cutter suction dredger?
In general, it takes 20 days to install the cutter suction dredger. Engineers will go to site for installation guidance when received of your requirements.
2) How many staff abroad you sent to install the CSD dredger?
1-2 engineers will go to site for installation guidance.
3) How long it takes you to provide the designing options for us?
It takes about 2 days for our engineer to make the designing proposal after receipt of full information, including dredging depth, discharge distance and flow rate.